Monday, November 28, 2011

Taking it Back Old School

For today's RAHK the AllStars took it back old school, get this with an old fashioned letter. You know using, pen, paper, envelopes and a stamp. We sat down as a family and put on paper some lovey-dovey feelings for our out of state family.

It was a nice time for us to talk about how much we miss them and hopefully when they get the letter, they will feel the love come through. I did lay down the rule for Big Brother AllStar to make sure he didn't speak in all acronyms. I didn't want anyone to have to refer to urban dictionary for a translation.

This RAHK is also a proud moment for the AllStars because up until last week Momma and Daddy AllStar was convinced Nikoli was writing in an undiscovered ancient Chinese dialect. Now that we can read his writing we are ready to share it with the world!

Not every RAHK is going to be a home run but this small one sure feels nice! What is the last small thing you have done that has made someone smile? We would love to hear about it and it would give us ideas also:)

6 comments:

  1. I am a new follower via GFC. Hope you can check out my website and follow back. http://www.atthemapletable.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does giving up my parking spot at a Black Friday Sale count? I guess I was leaving anyway.....I'll try to think of something better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parking spots and Black Friday Sales are huge, in my book:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Following you from Bloggy Moms. Looking forward to reading your blog. Stop by and visit me when you get a chance - http://www.yellowrosegiftsco.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by and following! What a wonderful blog that highlights random acts of kindness during this season and shows that there are still good people in the world! Great blog and looking forward to reading more!!

    http://singlemominspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Stopping by, and now following you, from Bloggy Moms. Your site is amazing! Would appreciate you following me back. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete