Well not every RAHK is going to be something huge but with this challenge at the forefront of our mind just being nicer to people in general is showing in some of our actions. Here is a list of some of those random, randoms.
1. At school Big Brother AllStar stopped in the hallway to help someone who dropped a bunch of paper and helped them pick them up. He asked if it was a RAHK and after a little discussion we decided it was common courtesy we should show people anyways. We are still really glad it is on his mind and he is thinking about these things when he is away from home.
2. Nikoli and Daddy AllStar had a daddy/son bonding time at the one and only Chuckie Cheese. Nikoli gave another kid some of his tickets. This is huge because Nikoli takes great care in spending his tickets down to the very rubber fly and tootsie roll. He can typically spend a good 40 mins deciding between a paper fan or a purple jumping frog. Very proud of our little man.
3. Momma AllStar made the effort to call an out of touch friend on their birthday. They only talk every couple of years but because of the RAHK challenge she was more aware and didn't let the day slip by because she was to busy. The convo last 45 mins and was full of good laughs, well worth it for both of them!
4. Zee-Wifey sent money to an out of town family member withnthe request they go enjoy lunch on her. I know she would rather be there having lunch with them but time and distance prevents it. It was still a nice way to say I'm thinking about you!
5. Daddy AllStar has started to jazz up the blog for us, baby steps because it is hard for him not to take over the project, move it to a website and launch a whole project. He is doing good at keeping it simple for me, thank you Babe!
We are still a work in progress on doing actual RAHKs but we are moving in the right direction. Keep up the good work RAHKers!